SKIN LIGHTENING PAPAYA AND HONEY BODY MASK
-½ cup fresh papaya pieces
-1 teaspoon honey
1. Mash the papaya pieces till you get a smooth and thick paste.
2. Add honey to this paste and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply the paste to your face and keep it on for about 20 minutes.
4. Wash your face with warm water.
5. Rinse again with cold water and pat your skin dry.
Use it every night before sleeping.
Best Suited For Oily skin, normal skin.
Papain can cause allergic reactions in some people. Do not use this remedy if you are allergic to papaya and its products.
SKIN LIGHTENING DRIED ORANGE PEELS AND YOGURT BODY MASK
-A few orange peels
-1 tablespoon unflavoured yogurt
1. Dry the orange peels in the sun for two to three days.
2. Once they become almost crisp, grind them till they turn into powder.
3. Mix one tablespoon of this powder with the yogurt till you get a smooth paste.
4. Apply the paste to your skin (after cleansing it) and keep it on for about 15-20 minutes.
5. Rinse with warm water.
You can do this every alternate day before going to bed. Best Suited For All skin types.
SKIN LIGHTENING TOMATO, YOGURT, AND OATMEAL BODY MASK
-1 teaspoon yogurt (fresh and unflavoured)
-1 teaspoon oatmeal
1. Cut the tomato in half. Take a teaspoon or two of its juice.
2. Take the oatmeal in a bowl, and add the juice and yogurt to it. Mix well.
3. Apply the mask to cleansed skin and leave it on for about 20 minutes.
4. Rinse with warm water.
Use it preferably two to three times in a week. Best Suited For Oily skin, normal skin, combination skin.