HOW TO MAKE CARROT OIL AT HOME (CLICK TO LEARN)
Carrot oil helps to slow down the ageing of cells in the body,it also helps to make the hair grow properly, prevent hair breakage and dry scalp…
So in today’s article ,I will be explaining to us,how we can make our very own carrot oil in the comfort of our home….
Hand grater or food. processor.
Olive , sunflower or coconut oil.
You are free to use any oil of ur Choice.
* Wash and peel the skin of the carrot
* Grate the carrots with the use of a hand grater or food processor
Make use of any one available at that moment..
* Place the grated carrots in a crock pot and pour the oil of your choice,then cover it.
* On your crock pot’s setting , maintain a warm temperature,…..
Try not to allow the temperature of the oil to rise above 100_ 105 degrees Fahrenheit..After some hours you will notice the oil becoming orange in colour.
.* Once the infusion process is complete pour the carrot and oil mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth and strain.
* Store the oil in a glass jar in the refrigerator until ready for use…
To get a perfect result on your skin ,you can decide to add the carrot oil to your cream.
The carrot oil can also be used as hair cream to prevent dry scalp and hair breakage.
Was this article helpful, if yes then leave your comments below!!